There is a '1 Year Product Guarantee' for all CorMax Fitness Australia equipment. Through normal use, if a product is broken we will replace it free of charge.
Distributor / Wholesaler / Reseller purchasing terms
All payments strictly 14 days from receipt of products.
CorMax Fitness Australia extends wholesale rates to selected personal trainers, sporting and government organisations. We review all applications for wholesale price lists. Your ABN will be required for your first order and minimum order quantities may apply.
- If you are not satisfied with your product, you have 30 days from the day of receipt of the purchase to return it and obtain a refund.
- You are responsible for the return of the product, including organising and payment of shipping. If you want to be able to track your return and confirm when we have received it you should choose an appropriate delivery method such as registered post.
- Be sure to include a letter with your return with your name and contact details and preferably your order ID and the reason for the return.
- Upon receipt of the returned goods we will refund the cost of the goods, or send out a replacement product. We will not refund the cost of shipping.
Damaged / Faulty Goods
- On occasion goods don’t turn up in the condition we sent them in, or they may have a manufacturing fault. In either of these cases we will endeavour to ensure you get what you paid for or are compensated in some way.
- If your goods are not functional we will organise for a replacement to be sent out ASAP and for the faulty goods to be picked up (or for smaller items reimburse you for postage costs). For larger items this will usually mean organising a freight pickup of the faulty goods. We will send you a consignment note to stick on the (packaged) faulty goods. Once you have done this, notify us and we will organise a pick up.
- If your goods are still functional but aesthetically damaged you can call us to discuss your options (Note: we may request photos to verify the extent of the damage).